Inspection Services division caters for Risk Based Inspection (RBI), development of Inspection Plans for Oil & Gas facilities including LPG/LNG installations for both onshore and offshore. It also covers actual field inspection and analysis of data collected for various sites. CORMAT offers to analyse years of data collected by the client and make corrosion trends with respect to how operations are run. The client also benefits from knowing how to use this data to improve their operations, inspection techniques and how long materials have lasted in the past. This is unique to every client as every operator has their own set of experiences.
Cormat’s unique selling point is its in-depth understanding of the actual corrosion & mechanical damage mechanisms that may occur in LPG & LNG installations. This experience & knowledge helps in developing fit-for-purpose inspection plans, the techniques required to cover various materials and damage mechanisms expected and interpretation of the output data from the inspection regime. More than often, inaccurate interpretation of the inspection output data leads to incorrect recommendations eventually leading to higher costs for clients/operators. We have experience of facility life extensions and fitness for service.
CORMAT team has experience of complex LPG/LNG production, distribution and storage facilities from its initial design stage all the way to commissioning and inspection phases. The Inspection Team is experienced with all NDT and Destructive Testing equipment and processes and keep up to date with all the latest technologies and research available.
Team members within CORMAT have the following internationally recognized certifications
• CEng, IOM3
• IOSH Managing Safely V.5.0
• Risk Assessment Level 3
• NDT ASNT Level II (UT, DPT, MPI)
• In-house training of ISO/IEC 17020:
• MERIDIUM-RBI Module & Inspection Management (Sadara Chemical Company, KSA)
• API-579 FFS Level-1,2,3 For Gas Processing Reactors
• API-580/581 Fundamentals of RBI
• ASNT NDT Level 2 (UT, RT, PT)
• Welding Inspection Level 1 (Pakistan Welding Institute Islamabad)
• NACE Senior Corrosion Technologist
• NACE Senior Internal Corrosion Technologist
• NACE Cathodic Protection Technologist (CP-3)
• NACE Coating Inspection Program (CIP-1)
• Welding Inspection Level 2 (CSWIP 3.1) – TWI
• API 580 – Risk Based Inspection
• Managing Safely (IOSH License)